Hello guys! My name is griffin and this is my moderator app! ^.^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Job and Server : Moderator - Saxton hale - IP : 203.33.121.29:27016

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your age: I am currently 15 years old with the date of birth being: 17th / 01 / 02

Your ingame name and steam ID:  Mr. Griffin - SSTEAM_0:1:148345256 - http://steamcommunity.com/id/counterstrikelover/

What time do you usually play: This is my time schedule:
(Holidays)Mondays - 9am - 8pm
(Holidays)Tuesdays - 9am - 4:30pm, 6pm - 8pm
(Holidays)Wednesdays - 9am - 8pm
(HolidaysThursdays - 9am - 4:15pm, 5:30pm - 8pm
(Holidays)Fridays - 9am - 8pm
(Holidays)Saturdays - 12:30pm - 8pm
(Holidays)Sundays - 9am - 8pm
(School)Monday - 3pm - 8pm
(School)Tuesday - 3pm - 4:30pm, 6pm - 8pm
(School)Wednesday - 3pm - 8pm
(School)Thursday - 3pm - 4pm, 5:30pm - 8pm
(School)Friday - 3pm - 8pm

Why do you think you should be Moderator: I think I should become Moderator because I am loyal, respectful, friendly. I will do whatever it takes to be a Moderator / become a Moderator. If you don't think I am trustworthy enough to be Moderator. I'd be fine without the moderator spot. I take admins and mods very seriously and I give them all my respect.

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it: I do have a microphone, I use it quite frequently. ^.^

Do you know the commands for Admin: Yes I do know the basic commands for admin. I will go and learn all the other commands for admin as I go along.

Have you been admin on another server before?: I am currently Moderator on a discord server.

Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules(recently updated) (Link)?: Yes I have read and fully understood the terms and conditions of being / becoming admin. I promise all of you I will not break a single one of those rules.

If you stop playing on Phantom Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else to take your spot?: Yeah I will. But I will come back sooner or later and look back at what I actually did with my worthless life.

Additional info: Guys, I know most of you dont like me but give me a chance at this. I can guarantee you I'd make a good moderator

Thanks to all of you

~Griffin