Sign in to follow this  
Skiddo

Accepted Skiddo's admin application

Game / Job: Admin for dodgeball

Your age?: 18

Ingame name and steam id: What time do you normally play?: Skiddohttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061879362/ . I am available from 4:30 pm - 10 pm every weekday as i have a full time job, and on the weekends I am free from 8 am - 11 pm.

Why should you be an admin?: I believe I should be an admin because i hold the skills of good communication, good behaviour and keeping the server at its safest at all times.

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it?: Yes i have a mic, and i use it at necessary times.

Do you know the commands for admin?: I know a few commands, and will be willing to learn. 

Have You been an admin on another server before?: Unfortunately i haven't been an admin on a server before, but i will be willing to take on the role.

Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules: Yes, i am familiar with both, the admin and player rules.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: Yes, when i am inactive i will let you guys know.