Sign in to follow this  
bapple

Accepted Tyresse's Admin App

Game/Job - Dodgeball Admin

Your age - 17

Ingame name and Steam ID -  Tyresse / http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053852190/

What time do i normally play - I'm home from 4 on the weekdays, and can play whenever. On the weekends it depends if i'm doing something, but i'm usually pretty active.

Why should i be admin - Previous admin/mod expierence on multiple different servers. I was also a moderator on phantom Dodgeball before it shut down - but i can admit i wasn't the best mod. I also use my mic very often ( balls have dropped since last time). I'm also generally a nice person.

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it? If you are applying, you need to use it frequently and be confident on the mic - Yes i do have a mic, i use it very often.

Do i know the commands for admin - Yes i know the commands for admin.

Have i been admin on another server - Yes i have been admin/mod on multiple servers These could include:

Was Moderator on phantom-gamers Dodgeball(before it shut down)       --   Was moderator on Smexy-trading ( resigned)  --- Recently was admin on Disc-ff ( resigned since i moved back to Australia)

Have i read and fully understood the admin and player rules - Yes, i have read and understood the admin/player rules.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot - Yes, i will alert either Bronte or Killer if i am going to become inactive

Additional info - recently came back from America. In that time gap, my balls dropped aye, so my voice has become a little more bearable.