Sign in to follow this  
Leo

Accepted Leo's upgrade from moderator

Why do i want to become admin instead of moderator? : Over the past of being moderator, i have done my job, slayed stealers muted mic spammers, and i also don't just play on dodgeball i rotate positions alot, in there i do the same, also slaying people who delay saxton hale. I have helped out the community alot as much as i can, also helping junior's admins/mods trying to find their feet. I also want to be an admin to bring a bit more fun and joy to the phantom-gamers saxton hale and dodgeball severs.

What have i done to make myself recognized by the community? : I have proven to the community that i am not just a boy behind a computer screen, with capable of much more i can bring to the sever as an admin, i have a good sence of humour and some crumby puns but i still do manage to make a couples laugh somehow, i do come on a fair bit and do use microphone aswell. I have changed aswell, alot.

Age? : 16 years of age

Are you prepared to be yelled at? : Yes 

What have i learned about the sever when i am a moderator? : The community seems to quite at some times, which i enjoy trying to cheer up, also there will be some people that have been playing for ages knowing the rules and continue to not apply, even some new players understand the rules, in terms of the new people some people do not try and help them as i do, poor spirit, also so many admins that come on to abuse or don't come on at all.

26 minutes ago, Bambam*04 / ~RaGaM~ 喜悅和幸 said:

Give him a chance. He deserves it.

I don't think Leo should be applying for admin. He deserves more. From what I have seen of him, he is kind, generous, loving and friendly. If this application is declined, I think I will quit saxton hale for ever and I will never come back.

4 minutes ago, O_Dxtre said:

I don't think Leo should be applying for admin. He deserves more. From what I have seen of him, he is kind, generous, loving and friendly. If this application is declined, I think I will quit saxton hale for ever and I will never come back.

ok good

Accepted as admin. Forgot about the amount of work and effort you have put into our server, so i would like to grant you as admin. Remember to read and obey the rules. I have also demoted a few admins/mods due to their unsophisticated behaviour and inactivity.

ps: my apologies about earlier, just wasn't in the mood for negotiating