Game / Job: Moderator

Your age?: 18

Ingame name and steam id:

In-Game Name: Snoopdigglet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46046511

http://steamcommunity.com/id/snoopdigglet/

What time do you normally play?: All week when I'm not working

Why should you be a mod?: I have 2000 hours in tf2 with a good chunk of that in VSH, i have been admins on other servers because.

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it? If you are applying, you need to use it frequently and be confident on the mic: I have a corsair VOID 7.1 head set w/ mic, rarely the audio feed will rapidly degrade and i will need to rejoin, but this is a rare occurrence. 

Do you know the commands for mod?: Not all of them.

Have You been a mod on another server before?: Yep.

Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules(recently updated) (Link)?: I get the rules underling reasoning, however i could not tell you them of by heart.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: Yea, np

Additional info: I'm friends with a large chunk of the server and get along with people easily. 

10 hours ago, Snoopdiggle said:

Game / Job: Moderator

Your age?: 18

Ingame name and steam id:

In-Game Name: Snoopdigglet

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46046511

http://steamcommunity.com/id/snoopdigglet/

What time do you normally play?: All week when I'm not working

Why should you be a mod?: I have 2000 hours in tf2 with a good chunk of that in VSH, i have been admins on other servers because.

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it? If you are applying, you need to use it frequently and be confident on the mic: I have a corsair VOID 7.1 head set w/ mic, rarely the audio feed will rapidly degrade and i will need to rejoin, but this is a rare occurrence. 

Do you know the commands for mod?: Not all of them.

Have You been a mod on another server before?: Yep.

Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules(recently updated) (Link)?: I get the rules underling reasoning, however i could not tell you them of by heart.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: Yea, np

Additional info: I'm friends with a large chunk of the server and get along with people easily. 

This app is lacking in terms of detail. A simple one liner doesn't provide enough information for a proper decision to be made.