Mr Griffin

Declined Griffins Moderator App For Dodgeball

Job and Server : Moderator - Phantom Gamers Dodgeball - IP : 43.245.161.68:27016

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your age: I am currently 15 years old with the date of birth being: 17th / 01 / 02

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your ingame name and steam ID:  Mr. Griffin - SSTEAM_0:1:148345256 - http://steamcommunity.com/id/counterstrikelover/

What time do you usually play:

(Holidays)Mondays - 10am - 12pm. 2pm -4:30pm .6:15  - 8pm.

(Holidays)Tuesdays - 10am - 12pm. 2pm -4:30pm .6:15  - 8pm.

(Holidays)Wednesdays - 10am - 12pm. 2pm -4:30pm .6:15  - 8pm.

(Holidays)Thursdays - 10am - 12pm. 2pm -3:45pm .6:30  - 8pm.

(Holidays)Fridays - 10am - 12pm. 2pm -4:30pm .6:15  - 8pm.

(Holidays)Saturdays - 10am - 12pm. 2pm -4:30pm .6:15  - 8pm.

(Holidays)Sundays - 10am - 12pm. 2pm -4:30pm .6:15  - 8pm.

(School)Mondays -  3pm - 4:30pm. 6:05pm - 8pm

(School)Tuesdays - 3pm - 4:30pm. 6:05pm - 8pm

(School)Wednesdays - 3pm - 4:30pm. 6:05pm - 8pm

(School)Thursdays - 3pm - 3:45pm. 6:30pm - 8pm

(School)Fridays - 3pm - 4:30pm. 6:05pm - 8pm

Why do you think you should be Moderator: I think I should become Moderator because I am loyal, respectful, friendly. I will do whatever it takes to be a Moderator / become a Moderator. If you don't think I am trustworthy enough to be Moderator. I'd be fine without the moderator spot. I take admins and mods very seriously and I give them all my respect. I've been in situations where there have been no staff members on and someone has to deal with the situation, I seemed to tackle that situation pretty slowly, because I wasn't staff. It's up to the other guys to see if I'm a worthy Moderator and of course its Bronte's choice. Hopefully all you niggas appreciated me being gone. You're all welcome

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it: I do have a microphone, I use it quite frequently.

Do you know the commands for Admin: Yes I do know the basic commands for admin. I will go and learn all the other commands for admin as I go along.

Have you been admin on another server before?: No I have not been admin on any other server, I am a current developer of a discord server, and if you'd want, I can help out with the discord server on here as well. Always happy to help.

Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules(recently updated) (Link)?: Yes I have read and fully understood the terms and conditions of being / becoming admin. I promise all of you I will not break a single one of those rules.

If you stop playing on Phantom Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else to take your spot?: Yeah I will. But I will come back sooner or later and look back at what I actually did with my worthless life.

Additional info: Guys, I know most of you dont like me but give me a chance at this. I can guarantee you I'd make a good moderator

Thanks to all of you

~Griffin

i said it before ill say it again, i would rather be demoted than to ever see you as moderator or admin. And since i'm demoted the chance of you getting admin or moderator is most likely never, sorry mate

35 minutes ago, Jack said:

i said it before ill say it again, i would rather be demoted than to ever see you as moderator or admin. And since i'm demoted the chance of you getting admin or moderator is most likely never, sorry mate

This is for the DODGEBALL server thank you very much

Guys even though you haven't seen me I do have a high record of hours being played on saxton. Only just started dodgeball but still, I will get the hours on the dodgeball server and I can prove my decency. Through the past 3 months of getting 7 day bans on csgo I think I can make a great comeback to the Phantom Gamers community.

14 minutes ago, Mr Griffin said:

Guys even though you haven't seen me I do have a high record of hours being played on saxton. Only just started dodgeball but still, I will get the hours on the dodgeball server and I can prove my decency. Through the past 3 months of getting 7 day bans on csgo I think I can make a great comeback to the Phantom Gamers community.

you moan on your mic

Guys I should mention this before anything else happens but I do have a bad reputation on the hale server but the dodgeball server is completely mutual, I will work on my relationships and reputation on both of the servers. I can't guarantee this but I will be a completely different person by the end of the year, Those who will not think that that's ok, I'm constantly trying to improve myself. It may not seem like it but that's because I don't show the changes that I made. I know a few people who will disbelieve me and I will not mention names. Thank you for your time.

What time do you usually play:

(Holidays)Mondays - 10am - 12pm. 2pm -4:30pm .6:15  - 8pm.

(Holidays)Tuesdays - 10am - 12pm. 2pm -4:30pm .6:15  - 8pm.

(Holidays)Wednesdays - 10am - 12pm. 2pm -4:30pm .6:15  - 8pm.

(Holidays)Thursdays - 10am - 12pm. 2pm -3:45pm .6:30  - 8pm.

(Holidays)Fridays - 10am - 12pm. 2pm -4:30pm .6:15  - 8pm.

(Holidays)Saturdays - 10am - 12pm. 2pm -4:30pm .6:15  - 8pm.

(Holidays)Sundays - 10am - 12pm. 2pm -4:30pm .6:15  - 8pm.

(School)Mondays -  3pm - 4:30pm. 6:05pm - 8pm

(School)Tuesdays - 3pm - 4:30pm. 6:05pm - 8pm

(School)Wednesdays - 3pm - 4:30pm. 6:05pm - 8pm

(School)Thursdays - 3pm - 3:45pm. 6:30pm - 8pm

(School)Fridays - 3pm - 4:30pm. 6:05pm - 8pm

lol

Griffin look, if theres a reason why this and all your other apps have been declined is because you ask way too much for admin/mod. Instead of flooding us with apps you should have got the message to stop nagging for a rank and instead wait a couple of months before applying. But unfortunately you have not gotten the message and still continue to ask for it. 

We don't want you as our admin/mod

If your so desperately bad for a rank i suggest waiting about 6 months before re-applying, or just go to a completely different server base since at this point in time we are not looking for any more admins or mods.

WE ARE FULL