School    Monday 3 pm - 8 or 9 pm

School    Tuesday 3 pm - 8 or 9 pm

School    Wednesday 3 pm - 8 or 9 pm

School     Thursday 3 pm - 8 or 9 pm

School    Friday 3 pm - 8 or 9 pm

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:14276034

Ingame name: Darkside, Darky, Muppet

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988817796

Do I have experience as a staff/ am i an admin on any other servers: No, but I will try to be a great mod and inspire people to make them feel happy.

Do you have a mic? if so do you use it: No, because I dont like people hearing my voice.

Age and Sex: 17 and i'm male

How will it benefit Phantom-Gamers if i take this position: I just think it will be great since there are many staffs to help other people and have fun with them.

Is this my first application: Yes, so i did my hardest work to make you accept it.

if im quitting Phantom-Gamers would i let you know: Yes, so you could put someone else in my position if you accept someone.

Do you know any commands: No, but it might help if one of the mods that know the commands teach me.

I'm not one to toss around the "not enough info" line, but this is distinctly lacking. Besides the fact that there aren't any positions open, what server is this for?

2 hours ago, Darkside said:

Is this my first application: I dont know if im admin or mod on any other server.

This is asking if you've applied here before. How do you not even know if you had a position on another server? How is that something you forget?