Ninja_Kirby7

Ninja_Kirby7's Admin/Moderator Application

1. Game: Team Fortress 2

2. Steam name + Steam URL:  ♥Cake♥(sometimes with B> Hats or S> Hats ect),  Http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ninja_Kirby7/ 

3. Your age? : I am 14 turning 15 in March 2014

4. Why should you be admin? : Because I want to make the servers a better place, and because sometimes when I am on, there is a mic spammer ect and no admins on to deal with it and its very frustrating.

5. Define becoming an admin : Joining a group of people dedicated to making the phantom gamers server and community a happy place.

6. Do you have a mic if so do you use it a lot? : Yes I do have a mic and I do use it often, although its the computer mic....... BUT I am planning on getting one very soon (maybe my birthday?)

7. Do you know the commands of admin (e.g sm_kick)? No I do not know the commands except sm_kick XD, but in all seriousness a quick tutorial would be fine, everyone irl allways says I am a fast learner.

8. What is your policy with scammers? : They should not exist on phantom gamers servers, if I see/hear someone get scammed I will ask them to return the items and report it to my higher ups (Dooms, Milk ect).

9. Additional info: In general I would try my hardest to make the phantom gamers servers and community a better place, 90% of the time I am on TF2 I am on Phantom Gamers #2, the other 10% I spend on Trade servers, my name irl is Roy, I live in Bentleigh, Victoria, Australia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way and I have two cats named Sapphire and Emerald.