Sign in to follow this  
cwpy

Change #1 back into normal original saxton hale maps!

4 members have voted

1. 1. Change server #1 back to saxton hale original maps?

• yes
    • no

Hi all, 

I'm pretty sure none of you know me as I'm a very old admin on this server and I don't play much anymore but I'm getting back into tf2. You guys may know me as Creapy Pedo Spartan 69/ Cweapy / Creapy and a heap of other names. As you can see in the members section, I have the second most posts on my account as I used to be very active and I will be shortly. I have to make this account since I don't know how to get back onto my original one, it doesn't allow me to sign in through steam anymore. Well anyway this is just an introduction.

I was wondering if any of you guys are interested in the old saxton hale maps such as Granary, Badlands, Offblast and lots of other maps. Me and some of my friends really liked playing on these maps as they are easy to learn, lots of good spots and more. But I'm sure that there are people who prefer the Zombie server and Dodgeball servers more. I'm just asking if anyone wants to vote to change one of the servers back into the original maps server that me and my friends played all day long 1 year ago.

Well it was nice posting again haha thanks bye have a nice day saxton hale fellows. 

I agree, many people like those vsh maps. I have a vsh server that only plays cp maps, I wish to onwards on the Zombie Server but I do prefer the #1 vsh hale server again. I wish that things could go back to normal, if not oh well, things happen.

Nightmare