Sign in to follow this  
Moookey!

Moookey Admin Application

Game: Teamfortress 2

Steam name + Steam URL: Usually people call me Monchi as my old name  STEAMURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mooksbum/

Your age? : 15

Why should you be admin? : I mainly play Dodgeball all the time, theres at least one player just exploit maps when there no admins on and a few micspams when there no admin cares. Only spud4brain..but his always busy               

Even when i play hale with friends(not always) etc Matty(timtam n3rd). In the morning came on and played, all i heard and see people just being friendlys/complaining i dont really see admin on alot at the morning  or afternoon there usually busy 

Define becoming an admin : Admin is hard to archive.. taking care with players is easy 

Do you have a mic if so do you use it a lot? : Yes i do have a mic and i dont really use it alot

Do you know the commands of admin : Yes, I know almost all the commands.. been admin on Extenthosting/Bunnyhale

What is your policy with scammers? : i dont even trade alot but i do look at chat who trading what but when i do see a scam ill just ask them to give it back if the decline giving back there is always a way reporting them to STEAMREP...

Additional info: SOORYY i not even good at writtign butt i tryyydd that would be great if you could give me a go

kkthxbaiii METTY IS TIMTAM N3RD 4LYFE

Guest Matty

+ I've been friends with this nerd for so long. Been a great admin on Bunny Hale and Extenthosting. Good personality and know his shit. Dont fuck with him or you got me on ur arse <: