Game / Job: Team Fortress 2 Saxton Hale    Your age?: 17 Years Old    Ingame name and steam id: Hade<3 | TF2tightrope.com STEAM_0:1:53686650 http://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198067639029   What time do you normally play?: Afternoons Ranging from 4:30pm - 9pm    Why should you be an admin?: I should be Admin because i see a lot on the server that not many people can account for. Be it Scouts camping, to annoying mic spammers or people mistreating others. I also have knowledge and experience on how to behave in certain ways during the game, whether not to be serious or take it slow for those of younger ages. I have around 2 years experience as Admin on multiple servers, which make me a great asset to the team that Phantom has got. I'm polite around the server and i occasionally like to have fun owning some nubs. I don't see myself ever stopping TF2 and helping the community.    Do you have a mic if so how much do you use it?: Yes, very often    Do you Know the commands for admin?: All commands needed to know    Have You been an admin on another server before?: Yes 2, Ozgaming and currently TF2Tightrope.    Have you read and fully understood the admin rules(Link)?: Yes, very clear    If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove you from admin and allow some one else your take you spot?: Of course    Additional info: I know a little C++. I did not meet the requirement for 5 posts as i have no idea what to post about. I am a 1st year apprentice for Engineering ~ Sheet metal. I have 2800+ hours on Team Fortress 2. I can be a bitch to contact sometimes as i work everyday from 6:30am - 3pm which means i have a work email at the bottom of my steam profile, for easy contact.