Sign in to follow this  
zm8x87

Votes

Hi, all.

I've been playing on Saxton Hale #2 Custom Maps and I've seen a whole lot of idiots either micspamming, yelling, chatspamming, stalling or free pointing. As I type there's an Easter Bunny (Stullerlake) who's just running around doing nothing to the last player alive. It's not just him, but also countless others who follow the same pattern. Since you're looking for suggestions, I suggest you enable vote kicking, slaying, muting, and gagging. However I think that mute/gag should have a time limit of 15 minutes.

Thanks.

P.S Where are the admins when we need them?

Hi, all.

I've been playing on Saxton Hale #2 Custom Maps and I've seen a whole lot of idiots either micspamming, yelling, chatspamming, stalling or free pointing. As I type there's an Easter Bunny (Stullerlake) who's just running around doing nothing to the last player alive. It's not just him, but also countless others who follow the same pattern. Since you're looking for suggestions, I suggest you enable vote kicking, slaying, muting, and gagging. However I think that mute/gag should have a time limit of 15 minutes.

Thanks.

P.S Where are the admins when we need them?

Well, we admins just prefer Phantom#1 more, ill start playing on custom maps because i havn't played on it before. i hope i become great use to you all on custom maps