Accepted Bytesmee's Application for VSH

Game / Job:

Saxton Hale Admin (Normal server)

Your age?:

Ingame name and steam id:

Bytesmee - STEAM_0:0:39669371

What time do you normally play?:

Peak Hours (3:00pm onwards)

I also tend to play during some irregular times (early mornings/mid-day/late nights depending)

Why should you be an admin?:

As a player within this community (VSH specifically) it is frustrating to witness some people break the rules and/or disrupt the play of others when an Admin is not present. Of course it cannot be expected to have 24/7 moderation of servers, so I'd like to think having another staff member who can facilitate odd hours being beneficial to the community. I've had experience in being a moderator both in real life and online and show little bias in handling troublesome situations.

Do you have a mic if so how much do you use it?:

I do have a mic. I generally do not use it frequently within TF2, but I'm ready to use it when needed.

Do you know the commands for admin?:

Yes, I'm knowledgeable in all commands for administration.

Have you been an admin on another server before?:

I was a Head Admin for OzGaming before the servers were closed down.

Have you read and fully understood the admin rules(Link)?:

I have read and understand the rules in place.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove you from admin and allow some one else your take you spot?:

Yes, I will give forewarning to any disruption or leave of play in advance for my removal.

Additional info:

I am a fairly active forum user, but with the quiet commonly found in smaller communities, I do not wish to spam/flood previous threads to simply boost my post count to the required 5 for this application. If that requirement is barring me from your approval let me know and I'll wait to post more before re-applying.

Feel free to request any more information if needed.