1.Game/Job

A Mod or Admin on tf2 dodge ball

2.Your Age?

I am 16 years of age

3.In Game Name And Steam ID

My Name Shahammm (I probably won't change it) STEAM_0:0:55419139

4. What Time Do You Normally play?

Week Days about 4:00 To 8:00

Weekends 10:00 AM To 10:00 PM but I might either be a lazy fuck and lie in my bed all day or I might stop playing before 10

5. Why Should You Be An Admin?

I should be an Admin because I can take ALOT of shit talk and I will not instantly ban someone for stealing I would make sure they are aware of what they are doing then give them a kick warning if more complaints come in or I see them doing it that is 2 out of 3 warnings if one more time then kick if they join again and I give them 5 warning a ban for 24 hours

6. Do You Have A Mic, If So How Much Do You Use It?

I do have a well working mic but I don't like to use it but I can type quite fluently

7. Do you know the commands for admin?

Yes I have read the commands on the linked website and I know them very well, I will also respect them and never abuse

8. Have You been an admin on another server before? 

No but I wanted to be a get some admin but they are not hiring :(

9. Have you read and fully understood the admin rules?

I have read the rules thoroughly and understand them well if I catch someone breaking them then the warnings come in unless it is serious like a hacker or extreme abuse

10.If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take you spot?

I will definitely let someone high in the ranks know if I leave But I don't think I will ;)

11. Additional info

I am not lying in any of these questions and I have put a lot of effort into this application so please let me know if it lacks info also TELL ME WHAT INFO IT LACKS Thanks you and I will put a lot of daily effort to be the best admin I can be Thank You :)

i change my vote to +1

mainly because i do see him on the server frequently and being responsible.

my time of seeing him on the server, he has been following the rules and seems like a nice and friendly guy

he has also got a good amount of information and has followed the template.

from tyresse