Sign in to follow this  
zm8x87

Things we need to talk about

I'm just starting this thread because there are a few things that are quite concerning me now.

1) The clan, or rather, cult, "Bonk'BoyZ".

2) The use of the FaN+Atomic Punch to stall rounds.

3) The fact that the scout limit is 10.

On 1). Many people are being recruited via our servers into this cult. They have the habit of saying "Fuck you" on the mic and spamming "I will buy you a big mac meal" (LittleIdiot). What's more disappointing is that many of these clan members are using FaN+Bonk Atomic Punch to stall rounds. They also camp when they're scout. Maybe something should be done?

Also i've received requests to ban the FaN, because most players use it simply for knock back and to survive (and stall). I really don't think we need this, because...

we should lower the scout class limit so that Hale doesn't have to kill 10 FaN scouts every round. I think a good idea would be 3 scouts. Seriously, the last different non-P.G vsh server i went on had a class limit on scouts of 2. And, it works- no round takes more than 7 minutes.

TIA for your opinion.

Regards,

Deathpan

Well, these "BonkBoyz" guys just stalled the server...

Now everyones disconnecting and there are NO admins on. Corgi does not go on anymore, Anon is on Vacay, Redsnow Offline, Killer not responding and Fypo going on sometimes.

Its incredibly hard to actually find an admin to do something about this.

Well, I reckon we need a head admin! That would be better, and we need admins that are online a lot. I think I'm one of the only admins we have that actually still play and administrate our servers. We need more admins, and if WILL is not reading these applications, and just promoting people who deserve it, I would vote for MrPickle. I reckon he deserves it.

Well, I reckon we need a head admin! That would be better, and we need admins that are online a lot. I think I'm one of the only admins we have that actually still play and administrate our servers. We need more admins, and if WILL is not reading these applications, and just promoting people who deserve it, I would vote for MrPickle. I reckon he deserves it.

Dude, he wants to permaban cappers.