Sign in to follow this  
Dj woshi

Declined -=Dj-Flash=- Staff App

Game/jobTf2 / cold rock

Your Age?: 14

Ingame name and steam Id-=Dj-Flash=-

What time do i normally play?i will play from when i get home which is around 3:30Pm till i need to go to bed 10:30Pm

Why should you be admin?: Well, Because i am friendly towards staff members/players and I try to bring a Happy environment to the server and i Try my best to Stay positive even if someone is inappropriate towards Other Players and Staff. 

Do you have a Mic, if so how do you use it?Yes, i do have a Mic and yes i do use it alot 

Have you been admin on another server beforeNot on tf2 But on other games and i know how to look after the server because i used to own a server on another game.

Have you read and fully understood the admin rules(Link)?: Yes i have read through the rules and they are fare.

If You stop playing Phantom-gamers will you let us know so we can remove you from our staff list so someone else can take your spot?: Yes, defiantly it would'nt be fare on others if i was not active and i was not doing the Role you guys had set me up to do.

Addition info: I have Played near 450 hours on tf2 i like to have FUN!!!! i try to make people Laugh (even know i am not good at it) And if you need to contact me Add me on steam -=Dj-Flash=-or skype Locrocks1 And be back in a Flash Sorry Had to add that <3 Bye!!!!!!!!

my old one was Dj woshi just saying Keep it Fun and REAL BYEEEE!!!!!