Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Declined Adam's Mod Application

Game / Job: Dodge-ball moderator

My Age: 14 turning 15 (hope this isn't a problem)

In-game name and STEAMID: cellar door, STEAM_0:0:47379537

What time do you normally play?: I play throughout the week, being on any time between 3 pm - 10 pm on weekdays and from 9 am - 10 pm on weekends

Why should you be a moderator?: I believe I should be a moderator because I'm very wary of people breaking rules and ruining other peoples game experience. This has probably been said before but often when I'm on there are no staff on to monitor mic spammers, stealers or just plain rule breakers. I have played this dodge-ball server basically since the start (had to play dodge-ball somewhere) and I've had plenty of experience being an admin on many other different servers and know fully how to operate as one.

I've also got mistaken as an admin before when a rogue admin was on slaying people (for stealing), and many people on the server assumed it was me because 'I sounded like an admin' I'm a dodge-ball veteran (played back in the Aus DB, OzG days) and I'm pretty well known around the server. Overall I think I'd be a good asset for the server by enforcing the rules and creating a better gaming atmosphere for all players.

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it?: I have a mic and I use it frequently

Do you know the commands for moderator?: I know all the essential commands for moderator (slay, kick, ban, mute, gag and all of the @ shortcuts) and will use them to ensure everyone is happy.

Have you been an admin on another server before?: I have been admin/coowner on several different servers including

• the old Bunny Hale (co owned, built the server ground up with Acylus helping out later on)
  • Axi Fortress (helped around with server management and had full access to everything)
  • GhostTA (admin)
  • Other small servers that I can't remember but due to the owners having lack of interest, they shut down.

Have you read and fully understood the admin rules?: I have read over the admin rules and fully understand them. 

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: Yeah of course.

Additional info:

I have played so much TF2 I'm not even proud

I think this should be approved i have been around since OZG and remember you very clearly although i do remember a bit of mic spam :> 

Application is very nice, seemed a bit rushed but informative. 

Goodluck 

Hade~

I think this should be approved i have been around since OZG and remember you very clearly although i do remember a bit of mic spam :> 

Application is very nice, seemed a bit rushed but informative. 

Goodluck 

Hade~

Thanks and yeah, I used to mic spam a lot but I'm mostly past them days. I appreciate the feedback.

+1

Great friend. Very responsible.

I have seen you on the dodgeball server for about 2years now.

And in that time you have gotten very experienced at dodgeball.

You are always using your mic, and you are always making people laugh, including myself.

You are also a pretty high tier trader, as i have bought some stuff off you in the past.

Nice application, well structured but i think you could possibly add a tiny tiny bit of information.

But overall, Gl i hope you get mod, as you would make a great mod.