Sign in to follow this  
Despair

This ban about Rai and Gem

There has been a lot of discussion about the ban towards rai and gem due to supposed hacks. I personally have not seen them hacking so I don't have a big say on the matter. MMMM was the admin who had seen them supposedly hacking and I have discussed with him and another member of the Phantom Community who had some intel on the situation.

I would like to see any proof or evidence seen posted in this thread to prove their guilty or innocent of using hacks.

This will be looked into further as from my perspective this seems unjust.

Please remain peaceful in this thread and no hard feelings should be taken towards people with their opinions.

Despair

Mate are you joking, rai and gem are both really expierenced 1 rocket dodgeballers, they've been playing it for ages and become very good. They weren't hacking, it's just most people don't know them and it came as a shock when someone that was as good as boom maybe even better joined the server. Rai is definetly not a hacker, but gem i don't know all that well, i can't supply u with evidence, but if u wanna see him on some 1 rocket dodgeball servers(since thats all he does now) hit him up.

Please remain peaceful in this thread 

Mate are you joking

Does this seem like a game? (although tf2 is a game). I was informed by a person that supposedly supplied them with scripts to determine rocket distances, although he seemed a bit sus. Scripting is built into tf2, and I honestly think that they weren't hacking per say, so I think that they should be unbanned and kept an eye on. I am now relying on beesley to see this thread and come to a suitable conclusion on the matter.

What do you mean "scripts to determine rocket distances"? In-game TF2 scripts can't do that, as far as I'm aware.

Mate are you joking, rai and gem are both really expierenced 1 rocket dodgeballers, they've been playing it for ages and become very good. They weren't hacking, it's just most people don't know them and it came as a shock when someone that was as good as boom maybe even better joined the server. Rai is definetly not a hacker, but gem i don't know all that well, i can't supply u with evidence, but if u wanna see him on some 1 rocket dodgeball servers(since thats all he does now) hit him up.

I don't mean to be rude, but this is a forum, not an ongoing text-message conversation. You can type your words in full without needing to rush. It looks like you just gave up on it halfway through your response.