Game / Job:

TF2 Dodgeball Mod/Admin

Your age?:

15 (16 in 4 months)

Ingame name and steam id:

Funga - STEAM_0:0:46294168

- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052854064/

What time do you normally play?:

During school terms, I play after 3pm and can usually play 2-3 hours minimum. On the holidays, I can play everyday and usually throughout the whole day

Why should you be admin?:

Being an mod/admin is a huge responsibility and I know what it takes to be one (not saying the other admins/mods don't). It's not just about having a [Mod] or [Admin] tag and all the powers that come with it. I want everyone to have fun but at the same time, stay within the margin of the rules. If I saw someone breaking the rules, I would ask them if they could stop. If I was given it, I would not abuse mod/admin power in anyway or under any circumstance. I always have a good time talking to people on the server and I almost always greet people when I join the server. I am also very easy to contact because I am almost always on my computer.

Do you have a mic if so how much do you use it?:

I do have a mic though I barely use it because I can type messages at decent speed. If being an admin requires me to use my mic more often, then I have no problem doing so.

Do you know the commands for admin?:

Yes, I have gone over the admins' commands quite a few times and have a good understanding of when to use them.

Have you been an admin on another server before?:

Yes, I have been an admin on a GMod Deathrun server but it has been shutdown for a while now.

Have you read and fully understood the admin rules?:

Yes I have.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers, will you let us know so we can remove you from admin and allow someone else take your spot?:

If for some reason I do stop playing, I will definitely allow someone else to take the spot of admin. Otherwise, it wouldn't be fair to others.

Additional info:

While playing on the dodgeball server, I like to play against one of the really good players for the challenge. Tiny bit tryhard lel.