Sign in to follow this  
Emilia is a trash waifu

Declined Emilia is a trash waifu admin app

Application template:

1. Game / Job: Saxton Hale Server Admin
  2. Your age?: 15 turning 16
  3. Ingame name and steam id: Emilia is a trash waifu STEAM_0:0:52825465
  4. What time do you normally play?: 4-6pm Mondays and Wednesdays, 6-8pm Thursdays and Fridays, 2-4pm saturday ,8-9am 3-7pm sunday
  5. Why should you be an admin?: I do believe that the Phantom Gamers community is a wonderful place (minus the micspamming squeakers) with people such as Bronte my nigga and i feel that i want to contribute to keeping the server alive and well for all to enjoy.
  6. Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it? If you are applying, you need to use it frequently and be confident on the mic: My mics fucking broken.
  7. Do you know the commands for admin?: I know some of the basics but i will try to learn more commands for future use
  8. Have You been an admin on another server before?: Nope.
  9. Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules(recently updated) (Link)?: Of course, following the rules is a must for an admin
  10. If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: It is in your authority and power to do so if I am no longer available to fulfil the admin role
  11. Additional info: I can count to 10 and Bronte is the coolest kid alive jks ha got him. Please consider me as admin . Thanks