Blossy

Blossy's Admin Application. DECLINED

Application: Admin Application

Job: Admin or staff member

Real life name: Connor B.

In game name: Blossy

Maturity: 8

Something about you:

I play TF2 as much as i can. When i am playing i try to help everyone as much as i can. From being scammed myself I have used my personal knowledge to help many people recover from scams or prevent scams. I have never been an admin before however i have been offered a position of staff though i did turn it down due to myself wanting to take a break of TF2. I am a massive trader and often give away many items and do many competitions which involve giveaways.

If you do become an admin what will you do?

If I do become an admin i would help as much and wherever i can. I will prevent players from being scammed and mute mic spammers from annoying the whole server. I can also help players with any questions they have and ensure that they can come to me if they are seeking help. i can also do more giveaways to get the players to come back and continue to play our servers more often and enjoy playing on our servers more than the others. Lastly i will try to help our community grow.

What do you know how to do with the job?

From my previous experiences and knowledge from playing for a fair while i can answer players questions and help protect them from scammers. Also from experience i can also help the players become better if they need advice.

Additional info:

i get along with almost anyone that i talk or play with and am i very friendly person that loves to have a laugh with anyone. However when needed i can also be very strict and serious.

yours sincerely Blossy

You have not followed our Minimum requirements for applying for admin and have not followed the correct template. This shows us you have not read the admin application template and the rules for applying.

Please do read them here ----> http://phantom-gamers.net/index.php?/topic/122-admin-application-template-read-this-before-applying-to-see-if-we-need-admins-or-not/

Till then this post will be closed until your ready to re-apply.