Rainbow

♥Råïñßöw-Sєηραɪ's♥ job application. DECLINED

1. Game: Team Fortress 2

3. Your age? : 15

4. Why should you be admin? : I would like to become a admin for many reasons, but my main reason is that I am generous, kind, knowing, grateful, thoughtful, respectful and FUN! I personally love Phantom Gamers servers because WE have a wonderful community in our servers and I want to keep it that way! If any player comes pleading for help ill be there and I will sort it out fairly. I will never use my admin powers for my own enjoyment. I will only use my admin or mod commands  to administrate the servers and make sure every one have a great time. I will always uphold the rules of being a admin and same goes with server rules. No matter what I will not break my promises. Most of the time I am on Phantom Gamers Dodge ball
  I  ♥Råïñßöw-Sєηραɪ♥  WILL NEVER abuse other players and will be the best admin I can be.  This is my chance to go and make Phantom Gamer servers a better place! =3.

5. Define becoming a admin: Becoming a admin takes a lot of responsibility and I have that responsibility to be a great role model and guide all players the right way as possible. Respect is also a very valuable trait to being a great admin. I have both of these traits and will use them at all times.

6. Do you have a mic if so do you use it a lot? : I do not have a mic. if this is a concern please just tell me thanks! But I type fast so I can type almost as fast as I can talk

7. Do you know the commands of admin (e.g sm_kick)? : yes I know some, ill need help with some commands tho :D.

8. What is your policy with scammers? : I would go to backpack.tf and see if they are being scammed or not by me finding the prices. If scam warnings on steam profiles, banning or kicking is required I will do so.

9. Additional info: I am ♥Råïñßöw-Sєηραɪ♥  I would like to have the chance of being admin. And I have nothing left to say but I really want this :D.

Thanks for applying, we are not currently taking any more admins or moderators for now. We will keep your application locked until the time we need more, make sure that you meet the requirements before this though! As we will automatically deny it if the requirements aren't met.