ray

Ray's TF2 Admin Application Declined

1.Game: Team Fortress 2

2. Steam Name + Steam URL: ray  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111193783/

3. Your Age? 16

4. Why should you be Admin? I have seen so many players break rules and have nothing to do about it, You should make me admin because I am a player who plays on servers all the time and can be their to take action and would not abuse powers if given to me.

5. Define becoming an Admin:Being a Admin make me feel like a boss.I got the power to help alot of people who need my help.alot of people don't know to play  dodgeball and i will be there to help them :)

6. Do you have a Mic if so do you use it alot? I do have a mic but i dont use it

7. Do you know most of the admin commands? Yes i know most of the them

9. Additional Info: I really wan't  to be a admin on a dodgeball server and i dont want to see kids not having fun.I dont like scammer so i will kick them are ban..Also i dont like  mic spamming so i would give he/her a warning first if they keep doing it  i would mute them.

Thank you :D

Declined due to lack of information and failure to comply with guidelines of 5+ posts.

(Also never seen you in my life)

Feel free to reapply when you think you're ready and have complied with the guide lines.

Guest 1-

longchamp Ces ballerines Longchamp sont en cuir d'agneau doux et souple, et sont ornées de pétales de couleur jaune d'or. Nouées d'un petit ruban jaune sur le devant, ce .Longchamp, c'est aussi des chaussures. - Blog Chaussures 
Nouvelle Sac Longchamp Soldes, Retrouvez les Promos Shopping en économisant jusqu à 70%. Longchamp sacs Pas cher de haute qualité, livraison toujours gratuite.Sacs Longchamps En Solde - ShopStyle France sac longchamp Site officiel des Hippodromes français. Guide pratique sur les courses hippiques en France avec le calendrier des réunions des 250 hippodromes français.Hippodrome Paris Restaurants Panoramique 
ShopWiki has 314 results for voyage sac longchamp femme, including longchamp sac voyage,sac longchamp site securise, sac longchamp a petit prix,sacs femme cuir, and .Sac de voyage Longchamp - Achat et vente de Sac de voyage . sac longchamp solde Découvrez et achetez en ligne les nouvelles collections de Longchamp : Sacs, Petite Maroquinerie, Bagages, Souliers et Prêt-à-porter.Longchamp | International Home Page 

http://iomethiopia.o...ongchamp-cosmos