• Job: TF2 Admin & Minecraft Admin

Real Life Name: Nathan Beesley

In game name & ID: Beesley http://steamcommunity.com/id/nathanbeesley2

Maturity (1-10): 8-9

Something About you: I enjoy trading, Saxton hale & control points etc. I also play a lot of feed the beast & classic Minecraft!

If you do become admin what will you do: I would help the server excel and get infront of other servers  and help the server become more popular. I would be a great asset to the team and hopefully you guys can accept me. :) I would also be a fair, but fun admin who respects all players and is nice to everyone even if they arent the kindest players around, i follow rules really well and know how to run servers!

What you Know how to do: I know how to run servers successfully and how to have fun!

Examples of my work: I currently run 1 Team Fortress 2 server, also Co-Owner of a 2fort server, admin on a few other servers and i am at very high positions in some well known groups, im a founder of about 5 groups, each with 170+ members in each.

Additional Info: I currently run 1 TF2 trade server, Co-Owner of a 2fort server & i am capable of installing plugins (Their my thing). Play rep Basketball and i also i support Richmond cos they are the best AFL team out there!

Ever need help with anything, add me, I'll be more than happy to assist. 

~Cheers Guys!  B)  

~Beesley Out ;)

On 9/14/2013 at 2:35 PM, Feeder said:

Job: Admin

Real Life Name: Dan Sullivan

In game name: Dan Sullivan

Maturity (1-10): I don't really like the idea of rating your own maturity but If I had to say myself it would be a 8.

Something About you: I am currently high school with a stable job and have a lot of spare time on Fridays, Saturdays & 

Sundays. I try to be very helpful but will be hard and very upfront to rude or ignorant players who do not follow the rules 

or disrepect other fellow players. I have played TF2 not for long though I used to share an account a few of my friends.
If you do become admin what will you do: I will reinforce the laws and rules of Phantom-Gamer servers and will be very 

encouragable and friendly towards players. I can sometimes host a server if needed and will make the server have a 

better environment. Currently, I have noticed some foul and bad players lurking on Phantom-Gamers and would like to 

show them the rules and let them acknowledge me whilst doing so. I like to play an incredibly amount of dodgeball and am hoping if I can join the admin community I can start up a dodgeball server for Phantom-Gamers.

What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ): I do not know much yet but I am currently in a coding class with a few of my real life friends learning from an expert. In the actual game, I understand and know how to use the admin menu and various admin commands.

I will promote you to mod on a trial period

On 9/23/2013 at 0:38 PM, BEESLEY said:

• Job: TF2 Admin & Minecraft Admin
  • Real Life Name: Nathan Beesley
  • In game name & ID: Beesley http://steamcommunity.com/id/nathanbeesley2
  • Maturity (1-10): 8-9
  • Something About you: I enjoy trading, Saxton hale & control points etc. I also play a lot of feed the beast & classic Minecraft!
  • If you do become admin what will you do: I would help the server excel and get infront of other servers  and help the server become more popular. I would be a great asset to the team and hopefully you guys can accept me. :) I would also be a fair, but fun admin who respects all players and is nice to everyone even if they arent the kindest players around, i follow rules really well and know how to run servers!
  • What you Know how to do: I know how to run servers successfully and how to have fun!
  • Examples of my work: I currently run 1 Team Fortress 2 server, also Co-Owner of a 2fort server, admin on a few other servers and i am at very high positions in some well known groups, im a founder of about 5 groups, each with 170+ members in each.
  • Additional Info: I currently run 1 TF2 trade server, Co-Owner of a 2fort server & i am capable of installing plugins (Their my thing). Play rep Basketball and i also i support Richmond cos they are the best AFL team out there!

Ever need help with anything, add me, I'll be more than happy to assist. 

~Cheers Guys!  B)  

~Beesley Out ;)

You need to get your player time up on our servers a bit then you can reaply for admin

My player time? LOL

ok here you go mate im hardly behind these guys^^ i actually have more hours.

Profile 1 old account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PineMango/

THIS ACCOUNT ABOVE HAS 861 HOURS ON TF2. ENOUGH?

New account (main) because i decided to start fresh because all i ddi was get stuck in trading: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nathanbeesley2/

THIS "NEW" ACCOUNT ABOVE HAS 681 HOURS.

Thats a total of 1,542 hours. Im sure thats most then the people who applied. also im only about 100 hours behind  Drago3z  and im not saying tf2 is based on your items and not saying im better then him cos i have quadrouple the ammount of items them him lol. But im just saying i have more experience in trading and gaming.

~Cheers , maybe you can reconsider? Plus since i applied the other day i have played 125 more hours on tf2 because its the holidays! (Thats in 1 week btw)

My player time? LOL

ok here you go mate im hardly behind these guys^^ i actually have more hours.

Profile 1 old account: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PineMango/

THIS ACCOUNT ABOVE HAS 861 HOURS ON TF2. ENOUGH?

New account (main) because i decided to start fresh because all i ddi was get stuck in trading: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nathanbeesley2/

THIS "NEW" ACCOUNT ABOVE HAS 681 HOURS.

Thats a total of 1,542 hours. Im sure thats most then the people who applied. also im only about 100 hours behind  Drago3z  and im not saying tf2 is based on your items and not saying im better then him cos i have quadrouple the ammount of items them him lol. But im just saying i have more experience in trading and gaming.

~Cheers , maybe you can reconsider? Plus since i applied the other day i have played 125 more hours on tf2 because its the holidays! (Thats in 1 week btw)

He meant the playtime on the server not tf2 in general

Your application is very valid and seems like a legit reason to add you to the admin list. We only have 1 spot for admin left at this date, although your point is true "More admins the better". Un-fortunetly this fact isn't true, you can't have a server full of admins ;). I know your reasonably well, I also know Derpy know's you pretty well. I will give you 1 week, to prove/show that your worth being an admin (Ingame ect.). But if I do find a better application within the 1 week time period. I will repost or message something to you to let you know about that information type. Side Note: It is also good to see you have some background knowledge.

Regards,

Phantom.

Thanks for your application! We have been talking of recent, (also on the terms of the racist thing, spelling/grammar ;)). But i'm not one to judge, anyway so your application seems reasonably well, also from knowing you and talking to you i'd say your maturity is around a 10. I'm not sure that you've played as long as the other applications above. Your drawing ability may be useful for other parts of the community not so much the hale server. Killer (Owner) may wish to get you to make a better logo or something. Overall reasonable application, but I do prefer some others on this section. I will keep your application in mind over the next few months or so when we can afford more admins to the level of players.

Regards,

Phantom

Jobs: TF2 VSH Server Admin

Maturity: 6-8 honestly I don't know you decide

Something about me: Tf2 is my favourite game and Phantom Gamers is my favourite server.

Why should I be admin?: Because I'm bad ass and I will ban any hackers I find.

Something about me: I love Tf2, Phantom Gamers Is my most favourite server in Tf2 and all the admins I have met are awesome.

If I become admin I will: Ban any hackers and I will kick anyone if they scam.

Additional info: Most of my friends play on Phantom Gamers United and I love the server and I try to go on it as much as I can. The admins are awesome on that server and there are no other admins I have seen in my life that are better than Phantom Gamers United Admins.

Jobs: TF2 VSH Server Admin

Maturity: 6-8 honestly I don't know you decide

Something about me: Tf2 is my favourite game and Phantom Gamers is my favourite server.

Why should I be admin?: Because I'm bad ass and I will ban any hackers I find.

Something about me: I love Tf2, Phantom Gamers Is my most favourite server in Tf2 and all the admins I have met are awesome.

If I become admin I will: Ban any hackers and I will kick anyone if they scam.

Additional info: Most of my friends play on Phantom Gamers United and I love the server and I try to go on it as much as I can. The admins are awesome on that server and there are no other admins I have seen in my life that are better than Phantom Gamers United Admins.

NO

Please create a new topic/thread for admin apps.