Sign in to follow this  
MG Cookieninja

Accepted Cookieninja Admin (Fixed 18/1/2015)

.) Game: Team Fortress 2 (TF2)

2.) Age 15

3) Steam Name + URL: ♥CookieNinja♥   http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062056195/

4.) What Time do you normally play? Well From

Weekday-School days

4pm-9pm

Weekends

10am-11pm

5.) Why should I become Admin?

Well I think I should be come admin because, I’m a really nice guy who loves to play around on Phantom Gamers saxton hale/dodge ball with friends and players in the Community. A lot of the time you can find me on the saxton hale severs having fun, but when someone breaking a rule or some problem, that’s when I get serious and try to fix a problems even when I have no power of people. Becoming Admin would give me a big responsibility of making sure everyone feels like they can have fun and feel safe on the severs.

5.) Define Becoming an Admin?

Defining an Admin is someone that has big responsibility/someone who can look after the servers and help the servers whenever they can. Doing this is making sure that people feel safe but also having fun at the same time.

6.) Communication (Mic)

Yes I do have a mic. Its very good/People can hear me very clearly I do use it a lot when I’m playing games.

7.) Do you know the commands for Admin?

I do know some commands but not all of them but I can always learn the commands from research or asking other friends/people who know some of the commands.

8.) What's your policy with scammers? You do not find a lot of scammers on hale severs but if they would be one what I would do is I would talk to both people and find the sides of the story's (If I can) and also ask people around the sever if they know what happen. After that I would go talk with the admin/higher command people and see what they think we should do but if I can’t talk to other people I would ban/kick them for a period of time.

9.) Have you been an admin on another server before?

I have not been an admin before. But I have always wont to be one just to help out the community.

10.) If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove you from admin and allow someone else your take you spot?

Yes I would let Killer or someone else who can remove me. But I love phantom gamers and there community so I don’t think I would leave.

11.) Have you read and fully understood the admin rules?

Yes I have read all of it 2 and I understand everything from Banned commands to rule for admin’s. I do understand that I/other player cannot have unfair advantages, also all the commands that admin can use.

12.) Other information 

To find anything else about me just look at my profile or just add me to ask me anything else and also I’m not the best speller. But I do try my best to spell very well.

Thank you for reading this and have a nice day :)

Im going to approve you application but im going to start you off as a mod for a little while mainly because you have been declined in the past for bribery, how ever that was almost a year ago so hopefully you have learned from that so i'm willing to give you a chance. make you you follow the rules and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.