Sign in to follow this  
Amanda

Accepted Amanda's admin app

1. 1. Game: Team Fortress 2 - Job: Admin

2. Age: 15

3. IngameName:LoveAmanda ♥ ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149957635/

4.What Time Do You Normally Play?

WeekDays: 3:00pm 

Weekends: All Day

Holiday All Day

5. Why Should You Be Admin?

I think i should be an admin because, Ever since i started TF2 it was a tf2 goal for me to become an Official Admin And 

I see people being bullys to other people. Being an admin will keep the server positive and a friendly server and more people will come along and

will be a popular server and it will be my job to look after people that need help. I understand being an admin is a huge responsibility and i respect that

so i will take great Responsibility to keep the community of Phantom Gamers Positive.

6. Do You Have A Mic If So How Much Do You Use It?

I Apparently don't have a mic but this week i'll be sure to have a mic and use it alot, I might as well not use Chat.

7.Do You Know The Commands For Admin?

I Only Know A few of them but If i do become an admin I Will do alot of research and ask people for help.

8.Have You Been An Admin On Another Server Before?

No i have not been an admin on another server, I would take everyone change to become an Admin to support the Community.

9.Have You Read And Fully Understand The Admin Rules?
Yes, I will Keep Phantom To place and Make it a safe and positive Community

10. If You Stop Playing On Phantom-Gamers Will You Let U Know So We Can Remove You From Admin And Allow Someone Else To Take Your Place?
Yes I am 100% honest and I am 100% sure that i wont leave phantom, Becoming an official Admin is a true Goal 

11. More Info About Me 
Please Add me for more information about me i will be happy to talk to you for any cause, and I am a Female :D .

Thank You For All Your Support I appreciate Everyone Enjoy your Day  :thumbsup: