bapple

Accepted Tyresse's Mod Application xD :>

Hi there,

1.Game/Job:

Tf2 Dodgeball Mod

2.Your age?:

I am currently 15, turning 16 in november.

3. Ingame Name and Steam ID:

Name= Tyresse   ID=   STEAM_0:0:46793231

4. What time do i normally play?

To be honest, at the moment, i play around 4-5hours a day on this one server, Yes i have nothing better to do:(

But sicne the holidays are coming to and end, and school is coming back, and i have a part time job, it would then go down to around the 2-3 hours a day.

5. Why should i be admin?

To be honest, alot of people on the server said i would be a fun/nice/and responsible admin, I would think so too. But i also think i should be admin, because i feel like there is a lack of protection on the server atm, there is always someone  out there doing something wrong, but yet no one can do anything.

I also have been investing alot of time into phantom gamers lately.

6. Do i have a mic, if so how much do i use it?

Ok, i'm going to be completely honest, i do have a mic atm, but i never use it considering, i've tested my self, and all you hear is echo's and wierd fan like noises. But I do have a job, and i'm saving up for a new computer/headset/mouse.

7. Do i know the commands for admin?

Yes i know all the admin commands considering i reposted a post from 2013 from evan, explaining the commands and guidelines.

8. Have i been admin on another server before?

No i have not been admin on any server before, but i have been a mod on a unusual trading server before, but that was about 2years ago, so i don't see the point of that counting. So it would be a pleasure to serve as admin on your servers.

9. Have i read and fully understood the admin rules?

Yes i have gone over the expectations of admin/mod and fully understood.

10. If you stop playing on phantom gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank, and allow someone else to have it?

Yes of course i would, but since i've been apart of this group for a couple of years now, i don't see me leaving this place. It's bassically my life xD

11. Additional Info:

Yes there has been some issues involving me with some past admins and others, but i am usually a very nice/resonable/respectable guy. I Do have a real life part time job, and it's a hard duty. There are alot of things you have to get done, and you have to show respect to all the other employees. 

For any of you that want to know my job.... 

It's McDonald's.

plez don't laugh at me :)

tyresse.

Hi there!

I remember a year or so ago you applied for a position. Im not posting here to be mean but here are a few points that you should take into account before even considering applying for a position at Phantom Gamers.

*You need to be active. You have been inactive for a VERY long time. You cant just come back to a server without playing on it for ages and expect a position.

*Get known in the community, make friends, be positive etc.

*Im not sure if you have a mic, because you have never used it. To become staff a Mic is a 100% necessary item. Sure some admins don't talk all the time, but in times when the server is out of control you need to take initiative and get everything under control by using your mic. 

*I would recommend getting a Mic and reapplying in a year or so.

Have a nice day :-)

SMILE MORE #RomanAtwood

-beesley,

i think you are mistaken,

i have been changing my name alot for the past year or two, but i recently changed it back to tyresse.

I have been playing consistently for the past year.

Sorry that you thought i jsut came back :>

tyresse

Oh no worries, 

Well then we can take that point away :P

The other points i mentioned are still there though. You need a mic, and not speak once in a blue moon.

Not sure if you have one or not, but im sure ALL servers look for a person who is confident on the mic and wont get trampled on when speaking.