Sign in to follow this  
Killer_Awesome_Phantom

Losing Gameme Points

I have found the reason why some of you guys are loosing point in short your shit at the game and need to get some skill.  Here is how it works When some one kills you of lesser rank you lose a certain amount of points. I have listed some examples bellow of what we could change to stop this and their down sides of changing it. Keep in mind the we don't want to make it to hard for the new players either.

• Maximum Skill Change: 20 (down from 25) - This means it takes new players slightly longer to gain ranks, and older players lose less points for dying to new players.
  • Skill Mode: Victims lose 1/4 points killers get (down from 1) - This means the users at the top ranks lose less points for dying to new players but results in greater point-inflation over time.  Points become less valuable, so playtime becomes more of a factor.

Are you able to change the skill bonuses on actions recorded by GameME? e.g. stunning with the Sandman? I think creating more ways for players to gain points would be a better alternative to reducing how many they lose for dying.

EDIT: I'm talking mainly about the VSH servers, I don't know if the DB servers really need any changes at all.