Sign in to follow this  
Kit Kat

Accepted admin/mod application - Kit Kat

Game/Job: dodgeball - admin

My Age: 20

Ingame name: Kit Kat

What time do I normally play?: I'm very active playing between 4pm-8pm mostly but I'm on at other random times too.

Why should I be Admin?: I am someone who people tend to listen to. There being alot of people breaking rules that I abide by doesn't seem right to me, and it tends to tick me off. I am more mature than alot of tf2 players as I am decently older than most players.

Do I have a mic?: Yes. I use it alot when playing tf2 and it seems that people can understand so I'm guessing that it's atleast decent. I am confident using the mic as public speaking is not something I fear.

Do I know any commands for Admin?: Yes. I know all the basic commands that an admin/mod would need to know. I am learning the rules and guidelines and trying to get to a point were I remember them all off by heart.

Have I been an Admin on another server?: I haven't but I would like to get the role of being an admin. Admins/mods would have started somewhere and I would like this to be my starting place, to gain experience of being an Admin/mod from this server.

Have I read and fully understand the Admin rules?: Yes, I don't know them off by heart but am currently working on that.

If I stop playing on Phantom-Games will I let you know?: Yes, I wouldn't want someone else missing out on a chance of being Admin/mod.

Additional info: It would be awesome if I got admin so that I could do something about older players breaking rules and newer players doing. Saying that, I mean that newer players will be treated more understandingly and older players (players that have been on frequently) will be treated more strictly. 

As i'm retiring from mod, if you are going to choose someone to retake my position, please choose Kit Kat. He's one of the oldest members that is apart of the community, and plays everyday for hours and hours. Even though he doesn't have the powers to stop rule breakers, he still trys to keep the server under control.

-Killer_awesome_phantom

Atleast take this guy into mind.