Sign in to follow this  
Tom

Accepted M O T's Admin Application

Mot's Application For Saxton Hale & Dodgeball

Phantom-Gamers.net |SaxtonHale #1 |Custom Maps |Gameme Stats

IP Address: 203.33.121.29:27016

Phantom-Gamers.net | Dodgeball | Gameme | Store

IP Address: 203.33.121.29:27013

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆   

A little about me

My name is Thomas and I am 15 years old male human being and i share the love to play games such as CSGO and TF2. I also have a love for basketball, afl and tennis but in the spare time i have i will play video games or be at the gym. I am an open and kind hearted person and like to treat people with respect but i like to rush everything so please excuse me and be a little patient with me. I am also very stubborn and to have things my way, if someone says I am not good at something I will stay up all night just to get better.

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅

Links of my steam account

M O T - My Steam Community Link

steamID32: STEAM_0:1:114606899

steamID64: 76561198189479527

steam3ID: [U:1:229213799]

❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊❊

What time am I online and available

During the holidays i will most likely get online in the morning all the way until somewhere between 7-9 pm, if not later otherwise i will be headed off to the gym. During school times i will be on straight after i get home which will be anywhere from 3 pm to 3:30pm and will stay on for 1 hours to 5 hours depending what i have on and if i have any work to do.

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

Have I been admin on any other servers?

The answer to that question is yes, i have been admin on multiple servers not only from TF2.

A list of some of the servers I am or was admin on

• Deity Servers
  • Co owner of New vision RP
  • Walking Dead Unturned server
  • Satan's Unturned Server
  • Juggernaut
  • Axi-fortress Saxton Hale server
  • Axi-fortress Trading server

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂

Why Should I Be Admin?

I believe my reasoning to be admin is fuelled by my willingness to make people happier and to make the game a much more fun place. I have had a lot of experience as an admin on Saxton hale servers from previous experience and people seemed to enjoy it a lot. I have never gotten demoted from any servers and never abused or attempted to. I also like to make sure no one breaks the rules as there seems to be a lack of admins at times, if there was a situation I could not solve I will leave a message for other admins or for hades and Phantom.

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

What Commands Do I Know?

I know all the commands needed to be an admin for enforcing rules such as slaying, kicking, muting, gagging, calling votes and banning

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

Do I have an mic

Yes I do have an mic and I use it all the time unless my family is asleep, which in that situation i will either type or whisper very quietly.

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼ 

If I Did would I let you know?

I definitely will inform you guys I will leave, but it will be unlikely because I am not planning to leave any time soon or in the future

✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬

Have I read and Understood all the rules?

Yes I have read the rules very thoroughly and will abide by them.

Thank you! :) 

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Please take your time in editing the application, I've deleted your copy/paste. At-least make your application look pretty, adding colors always pleases Phantom. With more infor maybe add a couple more lines on one other question. Once completed i will read it and most likely add you as an admin. 

Mot and I have had a few several disputes while he decided it was funny to troll and mock me on hale, we don't always get along 100% of the time however I don't see any real problems with him. We can get a bit of banter going from time to time but when we aren't arguing he seems to be a pretty straight up guy and I think he would do a good job.

So it's a +1 from me

(But don't piss me off in the future pls ;) )