DoomsinatorG

Accepted Doomsminators Admin Application

​ Application: Admin application 

Job: Admin/ staff

Real Life Name: Sang T.

In game name: DᴏᴏᴍSᴍɪηᴀᴛᴏʀ http://steamcommunity.com/id/Doomsminator/

Maturity (1-10): 9

Something About you:

Well, I am daily on TF2 and I socialize with many people which I try to help them from scamming and such.I am also admin of P.i.X, Project infection X. We use to do raffles and such. I am also moderator at  Trade Toxic Bunny which is a server that essentially made for traders. I am currently admin of Corey Crabbing which we partnered up with “NTOTB” which is a server where we essentially crab daily and create a awesome environment for others. I am an unusual trader and I love being in the community because I feel there is nothing better then hanging out with fellow traders.

If you do become admin what will you do:

Well if I do get admin on the vsh server, I would help as much as I can daily. Being an admin on other servers allows me to know all the commands of admin which can be useful. I can ban players who are scamming.(with enough evidence). I can mute mic spammers. I can slay people whom are afk or are inactive. I can help the community grow into a better place. For example, I will try to make new players feel welcome and to help the group/community.

What you Know how to do (with the job IE: graphic design ):

I know most the commands to tf2. I know how plugins work and such. I can distinguish scammers from a mile away. I am also an experience player which I can help other players on the server.

(optional) Additional info (IE: examples of you work.):

I am very obedient and I am casually on tf2. I am also studying graphics as well as ams(advance maths and science. I am very outgoing person and I love games as well as basketball and NRL.

Thanks, Dooms

post-1095-0-11624900-1379728591_thumb.jp