Mr Griffin

Griffins Moderator Application

Job and Server : Moderator - Phantom Gamers Dodgeball - IP : 43.245.161.68:27016

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your age: I am currently 15 years old with the date of birth being: 17th / 01 / 02

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your ingame name and steam ID:  Mr. Griffin - SSTEAM_0:1:148345256 - http://steamcommunity.com/id/counterstrikelover/

What time do you usually play:
(Holidays)Mondays - 9am - 11am, 1pm - 7:30pm
(Holidays)Tuesdays - 9am - 11am, 6pm - 8pm
(Holidays)Wednesdays - 9am - 1pm, 3pm - 8pm
(HolidaysThursdays - 9am - 12pm (stuff to do after 12)
(Holidays)Fridays - 9am - 11am, 1pm - 7pm
(Holidays)Saturdays - 12:30pm - 7:30pm
(Holidays)Sundays - 9am - 12pm, 2pm - 8pm
(School)Monday - 3pm - 8pm
(School)Tuesday - 6pm - 8pm
(School)Wednesday - 3pm - 7:30
(School)Thursday - Probably not at all seing that i have stuff to do.
(School)Friday - 3pm - 7pm

Why do you think you should be Moderator: I think I should become Moderator because I am loyal, respectful, friendly. I believe I have what it takes to be a co-operative Moderator. If you don't think I am experienced enough give me some tips and I will try and reflect myself and become better at the job I am applying for right now. I know I've applied so many times in he past but I believe I can get things right.

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it: I have a nice, crispy microphone and I do use it often.

Do you know the commands for Admin: Yes I do know the in game commands for admin.

Have you been admin on another server before?: No I have not been admin on any other server. I am applying for this spot so I can gain some experience in these roles.

Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules(recently updated) (Link)?: Yes, I fully understand every rule. Top to bottom.

If you stop playing on Phantom Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else to take your spot?: Yes I will, I am always willing to be fair.

Additional info: I personally have nothing to say here.

~Griffin