• Game: TF2 Admin on hale server #2 or others.
  • In-game name and link to your steam community profile page: Charvee http://steamcommunity.com/id/charvee/
  • stream idSTEAM_0:0:74089952
  • Maturity: 9
  • Why should you be admin: I am a mature person, i do not appreciate bullying and i deal with it straight away. i am very fun and social and very active on this game, so i am reliable to be online.
  • Something About you: I am a swimmer, i go to a grammar school, i have brown hair? hahaha i'm a funny and easy to get along to kind of person, i love meeting new people especially on games.
  • If you do become admin what will you do: i will make sure the server is running smoothly and fairly. i will make sure no one is feeling harassed or bullied and i will make the experience for the players more fun.
  • Do you know any thing that maybe useful: i have good management skills, fair player. i am a great graphic designer, i can make awesome titles, pictures pretty much anything to do with design. i am also pretty good at editing videos.
  •  (optional) Additional info (IE: examples of your work.)  i know many of the administrative commands. i am currently working for Mcdonalds for 3-4 days a week with 4-5 hour shifts. i am a hard and dedicated worker and an easy going person.
  • additional information: My name is James i am from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I would love to be admin for this group of gamers, i would like to use my knowledge and skills to help out the community.

Thanks, Charvee. :D 

Hi, I would like to be an Admin on the Phantom Gamers servers. I'm very creative, fun, trustworthy and I deal with problems very easily.

Make an admin application then.

Regarding to your application, have you ever had admin experience?

i was an admin for a tf2 server last year, i had a break from pc a while cause i moved to xbox. now with my new laptop i'm on it heaps now.

i was an admin for a tf2 server last year, i had a break from pc a while cause i moved to xbox. now with my new laptop i'm on it heaps now.

Regarding to this, What did you exactly do. Being an admin on a server takes difficulties like getting  harassed or trolled.

yeah, my role was to make sure that no one was doing anything bad (such as harassing and trolling.) and to make sure server was running smoothly.

What tactic did you use to stop the trolls and harassments?

i would usually be polite and ask them nicely, if they persist i will give them a warning. at the point when they don't listen i will ban them for 30 minutes. and if its on going i will ask killer phantom if the player could be banned permanently.

Could you possible link me to your group server?

its been over a year since i played it (cause Xbox ahaha), i cant remember which one it was X'( i think it was with a group called gamers united.

Guest -1-1

longchamp Ces ballerines Longchamp sont en cuir d'agneau doux et souple, et sont ornées de pétales de couleur jaune d'or. Nouées d'un petit ruban jaune sur le devant, ce .Longchamp, c'est aussi des chaussures. - Blog Chaussures 
Nouvelle Sac Longchamp Soldes, Retrouvez les Promos Shopping en économisant jusqu à 70%. Longchamp sacs Pas cher de haute qualité, livraison toujours gratuite.Sacs Longchamps En Solde - ShopStyle France sac longchamp Site officiel des Hippodromes français. Guide pratique sur les courses hippiques en France avec le calendrier des réunions des 250 hippodromes français.Hippodrome Paris Restaurants Panoramique 
ShopWiki has 314 results for voyage sac longchamp femme, including longchamp sac voyage,sac longchamp site securise, sac longchamp a petit prix,sacs femme cuir, and .Sac de voyage Longchamp - Achat et vente de Sac de voyage . sac longchamp solde Découvrez et achetez en ligne les nouvelles collections de Longchamp : Sacs, Petite Maroquinerie, Bagages, Souliers et Prêt-à-porter.Longchamp | International Home Page 

http://iomethiopia.o...ongchamp-cosmos