Sign in to follow this  
♥Pancake♥

Pancake's Admin/Mod Application

Hello guys! :D

1. Game:  Team Fortress 2

2. Steam name + Steam URL:♥Pancake♥ URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pancakkee

3. Your age? : 14

4. Why should you be admin? :  I am an active player on PG. When i can, i slay afks, and mute spammers. I give them 2 warnings first. I am very familiar with being admin as i have been admin on tf2 servers before. I am very well known on the server, and when someone needs me, i'll be there. Not only do i pay close attention for freepoints, mic spams etc, i am well open to others and glad to talk to everyone! 

5. Define becoming an admin : Being an admin, is being friendly to the people on the server, but also keeping it in order. We also make sure that the server is fun and enjoyable for new members! Its essential that we're not overpowered in one skill like being too serious or being just a laughing stock. Being an admin is not to put your own desires first, but putting the other people on the server's first, when it comes to fun :) (like being selfish and abusing and cocky.) 

6. Do you have a mic if so do you use it a lot? : I do have a mic, and  i plan to use it often :)

7. Do you know the commands of admin (e.g sm_kick)? Yes, i know all of the essential commands from seeing other admins using them, what not. 

8. What is your policy with scammers? :My policy with scammers are try to find what EXACTLY happened, not just from the victim's point of view. If i do find out that the scammer was all at fault, i would ban him for a year. He might aswell forget about this server. 

9. Additional info:I normally play on #2. And i'm just.. fun? :DD 

+1 for admin is vastly familiar with the rules and basically acted as a second eye on phantom, whenever an admin wasn't around and such she'd be able to control large crowds and make things settle down without an admin being around. Good candidate for admin, very familiar with the rules, often goes against abuse in any forms whatsoever.

Also
#firstcomment, +69 chicken for being a fellow Jimmy.
Just like to point out though you're missing your steam url and i must say that the why you should be admin is a little short.
Besta' luck sis.

+1
Pancake would make a really good admin for PG because she already knows most of the important commands such as, kicking, slaying, etc, and she'll pick up on the rest of the commands later on.
Pancake is really nice towards all PG players (unless they break the rules) and will only use the kick/slay/ban commands when needed.
Even if she isn't a perfect admin at the start, later on she'll get better and have a lot of fun whilst being a great admin for PG
Goodluck ;D!