Sign in to follow this  
Mr Potato

Accepted Mr Potato | Admin Application

Game / Job: Saxton Hale Admin

Your age?: 19

Ingame name and steam id:

Mr Potato | STEAM_0:1:41887442 | http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044040613

What time do you normally play?:

Afternoon 4:00pm to 9:00pm weekdays depending on uni studies and around 12:00pm to 9:00pm on weekend depending on work and studies.

Why should you be an admin?:

I believe I should be admin because I played VSH Saxton Hale for 4 years now and it is annoying and sad to see players not obeying the rules when they join on your server.

Such of theses include; mic spamming to play music and children players not understanding when to stop using their mics, rude messages between players, bullying, campers that disobey the server rule, AFK Hale which leads to free pointing and players delaying the match of a long period of time especially when the last player is alive who is AFK and hale does not kill that player until 5 minutes later.

Also, I think I should be admin because players need someone to look up to and I believe I can be that person.

Do you have a mic if so how much do you use it?:

I do have a microphone and I do use it within reason (questions directed to me, someone disobeying the rules).

Do you Know the commands for admin?:

Yes I do know the commands for admin.

Have You been an admin on another server before?:

Yes, I have been admin on OzGaming for 3 years on their Saxton Hale Server and Dodgeball server and currently a staff admin for The Cybertek Network.

Have you read and fully understood the admin rules (Link)?:

I have read and understood the Admin rules and Guidelines.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove you from admin and allow some one else your take you spot?:

Yes, I will as soon as possible.

Additional info:

I do check the forum for new developments and threads everyday.

I did try to reach the required 5+ post but did not want to spam or revive a post-thread message as that annoys some people on the forum.

I am currently doing Bachelor of Engineering, Electrical second year and completed Diploma of Engineering last year.

I continue to play playing Saxton Hale Mod and love to play other TF2 Mod if it is available.

I will be loyal to all rules, members and staff and players on Phantom-Gamers and I will not abuse my position if given.

Thanks you for reading my application. Have a nice day.

isnt hade or cookie and bytesmee usually on?

Haha, good to know that we're covering the server pretty well now between those of us already. Although I have noticed occasionally Potato on the server and none of us around.

If it makes any difference, Potato was a great admin for OzGaming and is quite knowledgeable with TF2 in general. It certainly wouldn't hurt to have him as another Moderator if Killer doesn't mind (or at least keep him in mind for future).

Thanks Mookey and Bytes.

The Current Games And Jobs And Availability says there are still 2+ possessions available so I decided to make an admin app. 

I understand if the position is now filled up and there is no need for more admins.