Sign in to follow this  
Lucifer

Declined Lucy's Admin Application

TF2 VSH/ Mod/Admin

IGN: Lucifer and steam ID: STEAM_0:1:115097898

Play Time: You can catch me from anytime from 10am to 1am.

Why Should I Be Admin: I believe i should be admin because i am friendly and kind to all players, i tend to player a lot on Phantom Gamers so i no most of the people who play on there. I want to make the VSH server a fun place by doing random rushes here and there and doing different kinds of votes to get everyone having fun even if they die constantly every round. But on a serious note i will seriously keep to the rules and not abuse my power and i am willing to lay down the servers to anyone who doesn't follow them.

Do I have a Mic?: I indeed have a mic and use it quite alot :)

Do you know the commands for Admin: Yes i do know the commands for admin.

Have you been an admin on another server before?: I have been an admin on different server but only for minecraft.

Have you read and fully understood the admin rules?: Yes, i have read and fully understood admin rules.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow someone else to take your spot?:  I will let you guys know straight away.

Additional Info: My real name is Andrew (not that its important), i love watchin anime, so if you no any good ones shoot'em my way :). I do work, cause i gotta get that dough somehow :) I live in Queensland, Australia.

I understand there is no Admin spots available but i thought i would apply and take my chances :) anyways cheers for reading, have a good one :)

Theres no point applying even if you know theres none available man :c

Not positions available like it says here on admin templates which you must read before applying. 

http://phantom-gamers.net/topic/308-admin-application-template-read-this-before-applying-to-see-if-we-need-admins-or-not/

Applications can always be considered once there is a spot available.

Note: Being active on all servers not just hale gives you a better chance.

Someone who plays on all 3 servers vs 1 server is a bit obvious who will be chosen :c