§ Pandabox §

Accepted Nike.nln #moosic's Admin Application

Job: Moderator or Admin for Dodgeball

Name: Nike.nln #moosichttps://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085147459

Playtime: 4-9pm Gst +10:00 but all day on the holidays.

Why should i be an Admin: I Have been playing on this server for about 2 years and i have witnessed alot on dodgleball server. i Am a very nice person and i have been unnoticed in the little community that we have. and i wish i could stop all the STEALING AND BODYBLOCKS.

Do i have a mic: I do have a mic but i am a bit shy so i will need some help to fix my shyness.

Commands: I Know the basic commands and my friends such as uncharted and mooky can help me with the others

Have i ever been an admin / mod on another server: Not on a tf2 server but on serveral Minecraft server and other games.

Rules: i Have fully understood the rules and will abide by them. 

If i Stop playing: If i stop playing i will forfit my positiion with a week of stopping, but that wont happen in a while.

Additional Info: I go to a private school so therefore i get more holidays than most people.

why dont we give him a week as mod to prove himself if he can do it. im only 14 and im mod and i turned out fine, so i dont see any reason why we cant give him a taste of it like bees gave me a taste. personally in my opinion i have changed the server alot since i became mod, so lets give him a chance if he fucks up then no but if he turns out good then make him a mod.

the community seems to enjoy you, if they do expect to be bullied, make hard choices such as; slaying friends for glitching or whatever. you're to be respectful most of the time. not to kick/slay anyone without warning or proper instructions. other than those simple rules i think mod is reasonable

the community seems to enjoy you, if they do expect to be bullied, make hard choices such as; slaying friends for glitching or whatever. you're to be respectful most of the time. not to kick/slay anyone without warning or proper instructions. other than those simple rules i think mod is reasonable

Why thank you hade i appreciate your opinion