Game / Job: Moderator

Your age?: 15

Ingame name and steam id:

In-Game Name: bladey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100606872

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bladeylikespotatoes/

What time do you normally play?: Friday – Sunday, pretty much for the entire day.

Why should you be a mod?: I have played the game mode and server for 3 years. I’m not confident with admin just yet so I would really like to have this position to get more comfortable.

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it? If you are applying, you need to use it frequently and be confident on the mic: I have a laptop mic. It echoes when my laptop starts to heat up. It’s not I don’t feel confident talking, it’s that my mic isn’t good enough to talk in.

Do you know the commands for mod?: Not all of them.

Have You been a mod on another server before?: No.

Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules(recently updated) (Link)?: I may forget some times, but I will try my best to remember and ensure fair gameplay.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: I will be sure to do this to allow other people to experience or have a go.  

Additional info: When I came to TF2, this was the first server I played. I have always played ever since and I would really like to try out this position on a server I really like.

I haven't known bladey for a while now, but I first met him on PG. He knows most people well and admins too. He's a casual to the group and is probs considered popular. Would make a great admin:)

Bladey is waifu and there's no doubt about that :^) #votebladeyforadmin

-MiniMan

57 minutes ago, GG2Me said:

+1 hes been on alot, has skill, also if you gonna make bambam admin who i have no idea who he was got admin give bladey admin(and not mod) :C

Means alot GG, but i would first like to start as mod C:

blaadey, alot of people of gotten admin somehow vene though hey havent been on the server long. and very short compared to you. e.g bambam and derpy egg an admin from getsome got admin from being on the sever for about 5 days(not complete 24hrs) and he got it after 3 days of application so yeah you should get admin :CC

3 hours ago, GG2Me said:

blaadey, alot of people of gotten admin somehow vene though hey havent been on the server long. and very short compared to you. e.g bambam and derpy egg an admin from getsome got admin from being on the sever for about 5 days(not complete 24hrs) and he got it after 3 days of application so yeah you should get admin :CC

They got admin cause we got 2 many mods

9 minutes ago, GG2Me said:

but we got too many mods because you keep giving people mods hoyhoy :C

becuz more staff means more players and we been gettin more popluar than seven sins lately :C