ElfMan

Accepted BDG | ElfMan [Admin Application]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game: TeamFortress2

Your age?: 15

In game name: BDG | ElfMan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94467601

What server am I applying to be an admin for?: Saxton Hale

What time do I normally play: I usually go on TF2 (Phantom-gamers) at 2PM- 5PM

TimeZone: GMT+8

Why should you be an admin?: While I was on your server I was pretty quiet at times while I was in your server I've seen people spawn-camping or AFK players and I can't do much about it other than reporting it to Beesley. I am on your server at least 4 hours per-day. I am volunteering to be a part of your staff team by spending my time on the server as much as I can. I am royal to all rules, members & staffs. I do not abuse my position when in game or forum.

Do I have a mic if so how much do I use it?: I do have a mic and I only use it when someone's talking to me or I need to tell someone the rules.

Do you know the commands for Admin?: I do know the commands well.

Have I been Admin on other servers before?: No, although this is my first time being an Admin on TF2, I am experienced since I am an Admin on Minecraft. I know that TF2 and Minecraft have nothing in common but to volunteer and take responsibilities towards the server and the members takes time and effort.  

Have I fully understood the terms and conditions for the admin rules?: Yes I have read the rules and I agree to all of it and I promise I won't break a rule.

If I am leaving Phantom-Gaming will I notify a higher staff member and tell them that I am leaving so others could take my position?: Yes, I would notify immediately.

Additional Info: - I have Skype it's Marcoflint 

- I am a fun and friendly guy to be around but when it comes to a limit I could be strict :3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for taking your time to read my application and hoped you liked it!

+1 Definitely a nice bloke and helps me out a lot by notifying me when there are mic spammers, hackers etc. Has potential to be an admin but you may need to spend just a little more time every now and then. Sure you have a life (We all do) but the server is nearly always full and im the only active admin, so we would need you to be on a lot aswell :)

I'm willing to start you off as mod this is mainly because of your low play time on our server. make sure you follow the rules and feel free to contact me with any questions.

It actually quite funny how many people come from minecraft to tf2. I use to host minecraft servers before tf2 servers