Sign in to follow this  
Nightmare :D

Fixed Beeps for Re-direct's on dodgeball?

I've been thinking about this for a while, for someone who's new to dodgeball all you do is hit that rocket over there. Usually noobs die and send other rockets to other people without warning. 

Killer may you think of an add-on to the server, to make the re-directs have a sound so people are warned if a rocket is coming.

Btw please don't downgrade me I am a dodgeball freak and always will,

Yours Sincerely,

Nightmare

I can remember at one point during the past couple of week when Killer came onto the servers to try different setups. I think that one of these setups included one where it beeps when rdrs appear and has a tag above the rocket that is going towards you.

However, multiple people hated the idea of that setup as it changed the way rockets can be orbited and has an annoying popup in the top left corner that blocks 1/3 of the screen. 

I do agree that this needs to become a thing, possibly getting a file off of that setup and implementing it into the current setup? (IDK how, just saying my mind)

+1

I think it would be a terrible idea for beeps on rdrs.

What i think is you should get good at the gamemode :)

Rdrs are a challenge, making you pay attention and be aware of your surroundings. And making a harder challenge in dodgeball.

I think if your the one dying from rdrs, you're the noob for not being aware and skillful.