Game / Job: Team Fortress 2 / Admin or Mod

Your age?: 15

In game name and steam idNightmare. STEAM_0:1:74620621 https://steamcommunity.com/id/nightmaremlg/

What time do you normally play?: Weekends 9am-3pm, Weekdays 4-7pm. On Saxton Hale VSH 1: 22 days 07 hours 06 minutes 41seconds, Dodgeball 16days 15 minutes 44 seconds.

Why should you be an admin?: Over the past couple of years of me playing on Phantom I have found that most of the time admins all come on at once. Occasionally admins would come on to check things up but sometimes things would go haywire if an admin was not on. When an admin comes on people think 'Oh I should stop doing that, because (admin) is on'. But I spend most of my time playing spectating people. Preferably I like to help out other admins according as in spectate, while they are playing the game enjoying.

Do you have a mic, if so how much do you use it?: I do have a mic and everyone know's I use it, I like to chat and talk to people on the server.

Do you know the commands for admin?: Yes I know all off them

Have You been an admin on another server before?: Yes, on DeathGod's 24/7 Hightower. 

Have you read and fully understood the admin and player rules?: Yes I have read all these rules.

If you stop playing on Phantom-Gamers will you let us know so we can remove your rank and allow some one else your take your spot?: If I were ever to quit Phantom-Gamers I would definitely let you know.

Additional info: Yes my admin application was declined to double post, but's it's been a year since that post and I hope that I would be accepted. 

23 hours ago, Nightmare :D said:

Sorry I forgot to mention my hours in the Admin Application, I will do it now.

Your total playtime doesn't mean anything. You need to spend more time on the servers now. You come on for what? 10minutes a day.

22 hours ago, Nightmare :D said:

You may not know it but I actually play a lot when your not on. I've only seen you once on.

Lmao, i play like all day, and it's not just me that says you don't even come on the server.

That's exactly why I am applying mate, most of the server's I play on don't have sufficient funds for it to keep up.

I came on here to apply not to argue Tyresse. Yes we have our differences, please don't make this any harder mate.

59 minutes ago, MrBluuy said:

Lately ive been on 24/7 and I have hardly seen you.

The admins are hardly even on no point in having one just like that

The only admin thats ever on really is Uncharted

Your missing like few admin/mod

Tyresse, fork, .wo, despair, xero , few admins on saxton

On 13 January 2016 at 8:25 PM, Moookey! said:

Your missing like few admin/mod

Tyresse, fork, .wo, despair, xero , few admins on saxton

Tyresse is retiring, despair is retiring (I think) and isn't on much,  .wo, xero and fork are on daily :)

4 hours ago, Hade<3 said:

I'm a bit mixed about your application. Your argument with Tyrees about getting admin was childish. This application will take longer to think about. 

It's ok. I'm a patience guy, Tyresse likes to put people down like that. It's his personality. If you must know, Tyresse and I were once great friends, but however we fell out. He's been picking on me ever since. As that saying goes. Sticks and Stones will break my bones, but names will ever hurt me. So really he was the one being childish.

I myself do not play on the db servers as much as I facilitate most of my attention to VSH. However in the time I do go on db I haven't seen you on and when I have it has only been very briefly. As Matty said Uncharted seems to be doing a great job and at the moment it appears from many peoples perspective that you are not on the server frequently. Although like you said total playtime is important. What's more important is how frequently you go on the server now.

Not in the past but the present.

Because of the lack of time you spend on the server which in turn affects the very position you are applying for, I unfortunately have to not recommend nightmare for admin.

However it is not my decision, either way the best of luck to you!

35 minutes ago, Laddi said:

I myself do not play on the db servers as much as I facilitate most of my attention to VSH. However in the time I do go on db I haven't seen you on and when I have it has only been very briefly. As Matty said Uncharted seems to be doing a great job and at the moment it appears from many peoples perspective that you are not on the server frequently. Although like you said total playtime is important. What's more important is how frequently you go on the server now.

Not in the past but the present.

Because of the lack of time you spend on the server which in turn affects the very position you are applying for, I unfortunately have to not recommend nightmare for admin.

However it is not my decision, either way the best of luck to you!

Who the hell are you? And if you ask uncharted and Kit Kat if I play a lot I actually do. Now because Tyresse brought up I only play 10 minutes, now everyone is neglecting me on how long I play for. Please stop neglecting me, I'm not doing anything wrong ;-;

It isnt that you aren't doing anything wrong and we aren't neglecting you, throwing a tantrum because I brought up and analysed a perfectly valid fact that other people have also noticed probably wont help your choices either. Arguing with others isn't a good idea either. This is the last comment I am leaving on this topic. 

Perhaps you should really read and consider what I said and try to make an effort in fixing it by applying yourself more to the position you want to fulfil. 

Have a good day

On 1/17/2016 at 1:23 PM, Nightmare :D said:

It's ok. I'm a patience guy, Tyresse likes to put people down like that. It's his personality. If you must know, Tyresse and I were once great friends, but however we fell out. He's been picking on me ever since. As that saying goes. Sticks and Stones will break my bones, but names will ever hurt me. So really he was the one being childish.

whenever i hear stick and stones will break my bones, it makes me wanna shoot myself pls